HCRS places high value on client feedback and is pleased to incorporate client feedback into our decision making processes. The opinions of those we serve are a critical factor in our strategic program planning and review. In addition to on-going feedback from our Program Standing Committee members and other forums, HCRS also invites written feedback on an annual basis from our clients through a more formalized survey instrument.
We are pleased to announce that the 2009 client satisfaction survey process is now complete and we received very favorable ratings. 610 client survey forms were completed (a 29% increase over last year). Overall satisfaction with HCRS services increased 1% over the prior year to 91%. Some of the individual ratings include:
- 95% of clients surveyed feel that staff are welcoming and respectful.
- 92% of clients surveyed feel that telephone and front desk staff are helpful.
- 91% of clients surveyed feel that staff are helpful in discussing their problems.
- 95% of clients surveyed feel that staff keep their information private.
- 92% of clients surveyed feel that HCRS services are helpful.
Among over 700 written comments about HCRS services include the following: “Services are great” and “It [HCRS] is a good foundation for my life and well being.” These and many other positive comments and the high level of client satisfaction are a true testament to the value of services staff provide day in and day out, to help clients move towards self sufficiency and community success.